OliPhenolia is a natural dietary supplement produced by filtering the fruit water that comes from the biodynamic olives when they are milled to produce extra virgin olive oil at La Vialla. This fruit water is extremely rich, even more so than the oil, in polyphenols (amongst which hydroxytyrosol). Simply through “cold filtering”, the polyphenols are concentrated and made bioavailable in this supplement to drink or mix according to taste. OliPhenolia Bitter is:
- A supplement providing an effective intake of olive and olive leaf polyphenols, in particular hydroxytyrosol, which is extremely bioavailable in OliPhenolia
- Cold extracted, concentrated by means of mechanical filtration, without the use of solvents, and certified by Demeter
- A formidable natural source of polyphenols (over 20 times those found in a good extra virgin olive oil), in particular hydroxytyrosol, verbascoside and 3,4-DHPEA-EDA
- A natural source of potassium, which contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, normal muscle function and maintenance of normal blood pressure
OliPhenolia Bitter contains:
- Hydroxytyrosol 58.00 mg, tyrosol 8.87 mg, verbascoside 53.75 mg, 3,4-DHPEA-EDA 30.12 mg, p-Coumaroil secologanoside 8.12 mg, other polyphenols 328.62 mg
- Total polyphenols 487.48 mg
(values for 2 jars = 50 ml - RDA)
Ingredients: Extract of olives 94% (equivalent to approx. 600 g of fresh olives in 2 jars = 50 ml - RDA), Lemon juice 6%.
From organic and biodynamic agriculture.
Recommended use: take 2 jars - containing 25 ml each – daily, one in the morning and one in the evening, between meals. It is recommended to repeat a 16-day cycle at least 3 or 4 times a year. Alternatively, it is possible to take 1 jar per day for long periods as a maintenance therapy.