This new gift pack contains 5 specialities, in a two-layer box:
- 1 btl. Le Chiassaie 2021 (spumante brut, 750 ml)
- 1 btl. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (unfiltered, 110 ml)
- 1 string 5 Tuscan Fennel Sausages (matured for at least 35 days, min. 250 g)
- 1 bag Pappardelle all’uovo (wide ribbon egg pasta, 250 g)
- 1 jar Sugo di carne alla Toscana (Tuscan style ragu, 180 g)
(•) The Handbook, with translations of the labels, descriptions of the products and how to get the best out of them, the oenologist’s comments and some recipes from the Fattoria. Gift
A new gift pack in which flavour abounds…. starting off with the tasty Fennel Sausages, free from nitrites, nitrates, hormones and antibiotics, seasoned with the Fattoria’s mixture of herbs and spices – it’s almost impossible to find others similar. The honour of the first course goes to Pappardelle, the most traditional and tempting type of pasta in Tuscan cuisine; these ones from La Vialla are as if they were “homemade”, thick, robust, appetising, dressed with the fragrant and flavoursome Tuscan Style Ragu. The dry but soft and silky bubbles of Le Chiassaie, La Vialla’s first sparkling wine, go harmoniously with everything and help “loosen tongues” a little. Its ample bouquet recalls aromas of the wildflowers that grow in the vineyards, along with notes of camomile, violet and delicate hints of rose and jasmine.