Ingredients: 48.5% Grape juice concentrate, 45% Extract of olives, 6.5% Lemon juice (from organic and biodynamic agriculture).
Researchers have recently discovered that “olive fruit water” (the bitter liquid that remains after extraction of extra virgin olive oil) contains great quantities of polyphenols – in particular hydroxytyrosol, along with verbascoside, tyrosol, 3,4-DHPEA-EDA and many others – over 20 times more than those found in good extra virgin olive oil*. In 2010, Fattoria La Vialla and the Famiglia Lo Franco Foundation began in-depth scientific research, which is still ongoing, into the properties of this “fruit water”. It took 4 years of research to obtain a natural liquid extract with a high concentration of polyphenols, called “OliPhenolia®”.
- a 100% natural dietary supplement that makes it possible to consume valuable olive polyphenols, which are rare even in a well-balanced diet. They have a recognised antioxidant effect with specific functions of free radical reduction and in prevention
- a liquid phytocomplex, a “juice”, which is cold extracted, without the use of solvents, from olives and olive leaves cultivated by La Vialla, using organic and biodynamic methods
- a formidable natural source of polyphenols (over 20 times those found in good extra virgin olive oil), in particular hydroxytyrosol, oleuropein and verbascoside
- a dietary supplement that is certified biodynamic and has the following physiological effects:
- It is a natural source of Potassium, which contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, normal muscle function and maintaining normal blood pressure levels
N.B. It does not have approved therapeutic indications.
Recommended use: Each pack of 32 jars is conceived for a 16 day cycle (two 25 ml jars a day, to be taken between meals). It is recommended to repeat a 16 day cycle at least 3 or 4 times a year. Alternatively, as a maintenance therapy, it is possible to take 1 jar per day for long periods.