OliPhenolia is a natural dietary supplement produced by filtering the fruit water that comes from the biodynamic olives, when they are milled to produce extra virgin olive oil at La Vialla. This fruit water is extremely rich, even more so than the oil, in polyphenols (amongst which hydroxytyrosol). Simply through “cold filtering”, the polyphenols are concentrated and made bioavailable in this supplement to drink or mix according to taste. OliPhenolia C with Orange is:
- A valuable supplement, providing olive and olive leaf polyphenols, in particular hydroxytyrosol, which is extremely bioavailable in OliPhenolia and...
- ... for the intake of vitamin C and limonene from whole oranges.
Vitamin C contributes to:
• normal functioning of the nervous system
• normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
• normal energy-yielding metabolism
• normal functioning of the immune system
• the protection of cells from oxidative stress
• the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin C also increases iron absorption
Physiological effects recognised by EFSA (European Food Safety Authority)
- A natural source of potassium, which contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, normal muscle function, maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Its effectiveness is guaranteed by Fattoria La Vialla: reduction of oxidative stress to be measured after a period of consumption by means of the FORT test.
OliPhenolia C with Orange contains:
- Hydroxytyrosol 56.00 mg, verbascoside 24.00 mg, 3,4-DHPEA-EDA 47.00 mg, p-Coumaroil secologanoside 4.00 mg, other polyphenols 369.00 mg
- Vitamin C 23.10 mg
- Total polyphenols 500.00 mg
(values for 2 jars = 100 ml - RDA)
Ingredients: Orange 70%, Uva fragola grape juice 20%, Extract of olives 10% (equivalent to approx. 600 g of fresh olives in 2 jars=100 ml - RDA).
From organic and biodynamic agriculture.
Recommended use: take 2 jars - containing 50 ml each – daily, one in the morning and one in the evening, between meals. The use of a teaspoon is suggested due to the product's dense consistency (it is essentially a "purée" of whole oranges). It is recommended to repeat an 8-day cycle at least 3 or 4 times a year.