This gift pack contains a new assortment with 60 sweet surprises:
- 4 Chocolate Brutti ma Buoni (chocolate coated biscuits with egg white, hazelnuts and almonds)
- 8 Viallini (biscuits with raisins, pine nuts and walnuts)
- 2 little bags with 4 Chocolate Coated Hazelnuts
- 4 Brutti ma Buoni (biscuits with egg white, hazelnuts and almonds)
- 6 Cantucci (Tuscan almond biscuits)
- 8 Chocolate Truffles
- 4 little bags with 3 Chocolate Coated Almonds
- 2 pieces of Candied Orange Peel in Chocolate
- 2 little bags with 4 Chocolate Coated Pistachios New Product
Out of the windows of the little Advent calendar peep the biscuits that Francesco, the pastry chef, prepares every day with his enthusiastic team; they’re rustic, made by hand, without butter but with extra virgin olive oil and cane sugar, and… baked in the wood-burning oven! They’re accompanied by the Christmas specialities, including the latest arrivals, pistachios… coated in chocolate.
PS: each window conceals a drawing with its name in Italian... a mini dictionary.